It’s February my birthday month and I thought I would share my birthday wish list for 2019. I am going to try and change my outlook on life. My gift to myself this year is self-love. I decided that I was not going to let the negative things happening in my life define me. My goal is to have a positive mental attitude. I found a “60 Days To Being More Mindful” Activity Journal at Typo. I was standing in Typo thinking that I need to find positivity in my life and maybe spending time thinking about the positive things every day it will outweigh the negative. The best way is to start cultivating a positive mindset for myself
Birthday Wish List 2019
- Double Dare Spa OMG! Mega Headband – Light Pink. The headband is available at Miloandmo for R149.00
- Stila One Step Illuminate Primer & Bronzer – The illuminate primer is a triple-swirled helix serum that works to brighten, prep and nourish the skin. It retails for R555 at Woolworths.
- Fluffy Slippers.
- Tony Moly Panda So Cool Eye Stick normally available at Miloandmo for R185 but they are currently sold out.
- Pro Sculpt Microfiber Beauty Sponge Duo – An innovative beauty sponge made of anti-bacterial microfiber foam. This duo is available at CHICK.cosmetics currently for R180.
- Si by Giorgio Armani available at Edgars for R1 120.
- Dr. Jart Shake & Shot Rubber Mask – Firming Dr.Jart uses the same “rubber mask” technique found in high-end Korean spas to achieve equivalent high-performance results. The masks are available at MiloandMo for R150 each.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Eden, available at Urban Decay for R335.
- Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream, this is the most exquisite hand cream and is normally available at MuseBeauty for R140 but it is currently sold out.
What is on your birthday wishlist?