So here we are in February again, the month of love and also my birthday month. I will be turning 46 this month and this is the second year that I do not feel like celebrating my birthday. My awesome friends Lizna, Melissa and Melanie have decided on my behalf that I will celebrate. So who am I to say no?!
At the Top of my 2018 wishlist is Sage and Salt. You probably thinking what the heck? Is she crazy! Well I need Sage and Salt to help me as everything is going haywire and that is I why I have not been able to blog.
- One morning on my way to work in December I drove or rather felt like I fell into a pothole. Two tires and mags were damaged. I was sporting beautiful panda eyes by the time I got home from all the crying.
- My brother was admitted to hospital.
- 1st Sunday in January a lady decided to use my yard as her parking garage, she was luckily not hurt to badly but O my I can’t say the same for the wall. The conversation with her son and daughter in law the next day made me believe that I am living in a alternate universe or maybe I had lost all my marbles.
- We had a block drain and poor Lizna was rudely welcomed back home with floaters in the driveway.
- My oldest son was admitted to hospital.
- Water and Lights account that made me wonder if we were secretly powering a small city.
- Serious blocked drain (ding ding ding, round two) took the municipality 14 hours before they manage to open the blockage. This time I was convinced that when we got home that Lizna has taken an Uber right back to Wilderness.
Well that is just a few of the things that happened in the last 8 weeks. I am trying to stay positive and decided January was just a free trial month and 2018 officially started 1 February 2018 which is perfect as it is my birthday month.
Birthday Wish List 2018
- GlamGlow Bubble Mask
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Benefit BADgal BANG!
- Holster – Crown Heel Black
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum
- Dulce Gusto Genio Capsule Coffee Machine
- Essence Metal Shock Eyeshadows
- Gosh Lumi Drops
- Huda Beauty’s Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Heat
I have been spoiled for my birthday already and I will share it in my birthday haul.
What is on your birthday wishlist?