Today I am super excited to share my latest Colourpop addition to my Colourpop collection. Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lipstick is a new formula which is described on the Colourpop website as:
“Ultra Metallic Lip is a super intense metalized liquid lipstick that is dripping with high impact metallic pearls. This non-drying formula was created to be luxurious, smooth and leave a super comfortable feel on the lips. While the formula is not completely transfer resistant, it is extremely long wearing”.
Colourpop’s Ultra Metallic Liquid Lipsticks have a lightweight formula, are very comfortable to wear, and apply evenly. I managed to get all four shades from HeyPretty and was super excited to try them all.
- Colours are opaque
- 3-Way and Man Eater are the most opaque leaving my lips beautiful saturated with one application. Kween and Zebra needed a little more effort as it looked a tiny bit sheer but this was easily fixed with the 2nd coat
- Between 4 – 6 hours wear
- Formula dries to a velvety texture
- Formula is moisturizing and not so drying
- Colour is not transfer proof like the ultra matt lipsticks.
- Colour break down easily with food
Man Eater is a shimmering rose gold
Zebra is an exotic true bronze
Kween is a burnt reddish copper with pink and gold shimmer
3-Way is a reddish-plum pink with gold sparkle
I am so happy that I have all 4 shades and that I don’t need to choose a favourite, I am completely obsessed with all the colours.
Now I have some bad and good news. The Ultra Metallic Lipsticks are sold out on the Colourpop website currently and they have not advised when it will be back in stock. But HeyPretty and I will be giving away Kween and 3-Way valued at R230 each.
PS: I believe Colourpop is set to release some more Metallic colours on Thursday 21 July 2016.
Two lucky readers will each win one Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lips in either Kween or 3 Way
Terms & Conditions:
- This giveaway is open to South African residents only
- Giveaway will run from Wednesday 20 July 2016 until Wednesday 3rd August 2016.
- Only one email address/facebook account per person is allowed, duplicates will be removed
- Entries confirmed but not actioned will also be removed
- The prizes are sponsored by HeyPretty and Ilonique
- Winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and on this blog post by Thursday 4th August 2016.
- If the winner/s cannot be contacted within 48 hours a new winner/s will be drawn.
Till next time beauties!