Today I will be reviewing the second mask that I received compliments form Timeless Truth South Africa
I did some research and on the Timeless Truth South Africa website and when the cloth is dry it does not have any beneficial effects. But the beneficial extracts are grounded into dried power and then merged into the cloth. This powder is then released from the coloured checkers once it is applied to the skin. The cloth/nutritious and serum brings out the best in each other and results in maximum efficiency for essence absorption. The Deep Sea Extract Moisturising Mask delivers the optimal dose of hydration and it reduces dark and uneven complexion helping the skin to recover elasticity.
- Deep ocean water which contains the best source of natural ionic minerals
- The seaweed component is odourless, non-irritating and non-allergic.
- Seaweed impedes oxidative degeneration of collagen and hyaluronic acid, which in turn can help to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines; a nice anti-ageing ability.
- Seaweed has properties that nourish, re-balance, smoothen, tone, detoxify and hydrates the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is non-toxic and it holds water in the skin to keep collagen hydrated and provides a youthful look.
- Hyaluronic acid has moisturising capabilities on the skin’s structure and is very important in controlling tissue hydration.
- Aloe vera extract stimulates new cell growth.
- These fibroblast cells produce collagen which moisturises the skin and improves blood circulation.
I applied the mask as directed, it was cooling and refreshing. Once again had a excuse to relax for 20 minutes whilst the mask was doing it magic. When I removed the mask I massaged the remaining serum into my face. I then applied my normal moisturiser to ensure that I lock in the moisture from the mask. My skin continued feeling cool and refreshed.
In the week after applying the mask I could definitely see a difference in my skin tone. My skin felt more hydrated and my skin looked glowing. I truly believe using the two masks so close together made a difference. My verdict is that these masks are definitely a good investment. Unfortunately at my age I need to look for moisture in skin care products and fortunately there are these amazing products to assist me.
If you would like to try this amazing mask you can purchase online @ Zando it is selling for R59 which makes them super affordable in my view.
You can also visit Timeless Truth South Africa @ www.ttmask.co.za or www.facebook.com/ttmasksa if you would like to read more about this amazing product.
Disclaimer: Although being sponsored it did not alter my views in anyway. Photos sourced from Timeless Truth website
Till next time beauties!